holiday villas/apartment in South Thailand

Inaktive Themen aus der Rubrik "Suedthailand". Antworten auf diese Themen ist nicht mehr moeglich.
Gesperrt
bastianvandergraaff

holiday villas/apartment in South Thailand

Beitrag von bastianvandergraaff »

Hi everyone,

sorry but my writing in German is not so good yet :(

I am planning a holiday in the southern part of Thailand for next June 2016. 3 weeks, a group of (almost) 10 friends in total. Since Thailand is quite cheap and we will be a quite big group, we are thinking about renting a villa or apartment there where we can stay all together. It is our first time there, so I would like to plan it right and be organized from day 1. The accommodation is at the moment what concern me the most. We were thinking about staying in Pattaya, but of course if you have any suggestions about a better location I am happy to hear it :D .

What I am looking for is a website that offers holiday accommodation for rent to big groups of people for more than 10 days (I found a lot of short term apartment, but we will stay there for 3 weeks), with the possibility to compare area/apartment/price. I used this last year http://www.onevillasibiza.de/villa-ibiza/ and I would like to find something similar for Thailand. Any advice?

Since we will going to visit the southern part, do you have any experience to share about best itinerary/cities to visit?

Thanks in advance! :D

Jenny
Inventar

Re: holiday villas/apartment in South Thailand

Beitrag von Jenny »

Hi,
you are wrong, Pattaya is not southern Part of Thailand.
However, you can looking for a private house over there, i think it´s much more easy.

Regards
Jenny

Gesperrt